Monday, August 11, 2008

Best of Italy and Greece

Here is a map of the trip we just took to Italy and Greece. It was a trip of a life time and we absolutely loved it. It was hard to come home and to go back to work. We took over 3000 pictures while we were on this trip but here are just some of the highlights.


DAY 1: this was a very fast paced day with several stops. We spent the entire day in Rome.

The museum of art in the Vatican
St. Peters Basilica.
The Arch of Constantine

The Colosseum

The Pantheon

Trevi Fountain

7 comments:

Shantell said...

wow! What an amazing trip! I'm so jealous! I'd love to take a trip like that. I love to see you cute faces and those beautiful smiles. Keep posting to the fun blog :)

Heidi said...

I LOVE the pictures! Why on earth didn't you invite us???? =0) And why didn't we win the lottery or something so that we could've come?? I'll never understand. Keep posting, I want to know all about your trip, and Maria I need to call you and catch up on everything!

Beau and Jen said...

WOW!! How amazing was that!? You're full-filling my dreams of traveling all over!! KEEP POSTING!!! I love to see what everyone is doing!!!

JWolfgramm said...

oh my gosh!!! You updated your blog! YAY!!! Love the pics... didn't know you guys went to Italy! That's awesome. Love the pics. I miss you Maria!!!

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

Holy smokes... I am so late in realizing that you posted on your blog. Ok, so maybe we can do this trip again and Danny and I will come too? Haha! Looks like a fabulous trip. Love you Maria. Xoxo, L

Erin said...

wow. i am so incredibly jealous of the two of you!

Heidi said...

It's been two years, TWO YEARS, since your last post (well almost) and you've had a baby in that time period, don't you think maybe, just MAYBE you could put up another post? Just a teensy one?